At Atlantic Solutions developing leadership skills within our employees is at the forefront of our training. This is imperative to the growth of our company because we only promote from within. Once someone has demonstrated that they have the skills necessary to advance, they do! With leadership training being such a large focus within our company we decided to share with you 10 of our favorite quotes on leadership.
- “People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision.” – John Maxwell
- “Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others. – Jack Welch
- “Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.” – Peter Drucker
- “The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born- that there is a genetic factor to leadership. That’s nonsense; in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born.” – Warren Bennis
- “Leadership is influence.” – John Maxwell
- “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not crude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.” – Jim Rohn
- “Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded that you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.” – Collin Powell
- “A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit.” – John Maxwell
- “Earn your leadership every day.” – Michael Jordan
- “The supreme quality of leadership is integrity.” – Dwight Eisenhower
Many people come to Atlantic Solutions with little to no professional experience. With a clean slate, our seasoned professionals are able to provide the coaching, training and mentoring that is required for them to learn and grow. To learn more about Atlantic Solutions, visit our website!