That time of the year is upon us, wherein the normal routine of our day we suddenly realize the world is green again, flowers are blooming, birds are chirping, and ah, yes, it is Spring. We don’t know about you, but at Atlantic Solutions we are pretty excited.
Such an elegant word, we wear Spring like a badge of honor for our survival of yet another New Jersey Winter. When people start talking about Spring, it is time to get excited. But as the sunlight starts to reach the places we thought perhaps it would never reach again, lurking in the corner is the one word which follows Spring, the word-that-must-not-be-named. Cleaning .
The world may be green again, but the shelves dusty, the clutter unbearable, and our routines mundane. Change seems overdue, even if such change involves cleaning. Some may recoil in fear, others willingly embrace it, and the rest of us try to feel accomplished by reading life hacks on the internet, but how does one muster up the courage to organize their surroundings when life is hectic as is? There is a simple first step, and it starts with you. Yes, you!
Think of Spring as the real New Year, now is as good a time as any to reevaluate your health, happiness, and lifestyle. So nevermind January, these resolutions start now!
● Create New Career Goals: Our careers are an important part of our lives, as well as our financial and emotional stability. It is only healthy to take a step back and ask “what could I be doing differently, and how can I improve?”
● Focus on Fitness: Physical health has been linked time and time again to benefit both the body and mind. Start at your own pace, and build the confidence you deserve.
● Write to Friends & Family: Are there relationships in your life that you have fallen out of contact with? Or maybe you just want to show appreciation for the special people that are close to you? Write a letter to share the love.
● Declutter Your Workspace: And so the real cleaning begins – an organized environment promotes clarity of thought and boosts mood.
● You Do You: Always remember to make time for yourself. Take a nap, buy a new outfit, read a book, or even go on vacation!
Alter and edit these tips to your heart’s desire, every individual requires a unique cleansing process. Spring has arrived whether we face that dreaded cleaning word or not. Whether you focus on a new job, better relationships, or simply more downtime, above all remember to live more, laugh more, and learn more!
Wishing you a happy and clean Spring from Atlantic Solutions!
Follow us on Instagram @ AtlanticSolutns